Who we are
Our website address is: www.elitefleettravel.com
Elite Fleet Travel, incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11500796, whose registered office is at Granta Lodge, 71 graham Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2JS.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Data that is given to us by you
Elite Fleet Travel will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the website contact form, by telephone, post, email or through any other contact means.
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- when you make payments to us
- when you use our services
All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
If you leave a comment or complete a form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser.
Types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are required for the operation of our website.
- analytical/performance cookies – allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors more around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
Our use of data
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products and services
Keeping data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- we will store any data collected on secure servers
- technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we retain your data
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.